Showing 1–21 of 27 resultsView All
Vinyl Plank Flooring by Finishbuild
Vinyl Plank is an affordable and waterproof flooring option that has high-quality and scuff and wear-resistant. Vinyl plank is a super versatile flooring option that has surged in popularity over the last few years. The durability of vinyl compared to classic wood has made this a flooring a great choice for home construction and renovations. Whether you are searching for the appearance of a traditional oak, a blonde maple, or a rich Brazilian Cherry, you can find the style you want at a great low price in our catalog.
Vinyl floors simulate the texture of hardwood, tile or stone. You can give that warm and natural appearance to improve the atmosphere of your home. You can also look for any of the models that mimic a variety of stones such as marble or travertine. Regardless of your style, we can assure you that there is an ideal vinyl floor for you.
Benefits of Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Easy to install: vinyl plank flooring is so easy to install that you can do it yourself.
- Easy to clean: Because of its water resistance, vinyl flooring is easy to maintain and clean. For this reason is a great choice for basements, kitchens, and laundry spaces.
- Long-lasting: With simple maintenance your vinyl floors can last for decades. The material does not fade in the sunlight or under interior lighting. By not absorbing moisture, these floors can be used in basements or bathrooms.
Installing Vinyl Plank Flooring
There are two ways to install vinyl floors: The first one that is united with system click and of floating form, and the second one; which is adhered to the ground by natural adhesives and double contact. It is resistant to water, chemicals, temperature changes. It is easy to replace in case of any detail or damage, such as bad finishes and PVC overlays or jambs of the tone of the Flexible Plank.
The vinyl floor conveniently has a protective cover that prevents stains, keeps it always shiny and facilitates daily cleaning. In addition, it has the great plus that fits any taste when the decoration is treated, since you can change the classic paintings of the kitchen floor for something more avant-garde as a vibrant color or a textured vinyl for a rustic design. Vinyl plank floors and floating vinyl flooring stand out for having remarkable thermal, acoustic, antistatic, antibacterial qualities. These make them excellent to be used in houses, offices, shops, schools, kindergartens, clinics, hospitals etc.
Maintenance and Care of Vinyl Plank Flooring
Vinyl floors do not require a large maintenance plan, following a few simple steps we can guarantee the good condition of your floors for many years:
- Wipe up spills as quickly as possible.
- To prevent scratches on your floors, place pads under your furniture and appliances.
- To maintain a uniform color on your floors, avoid direct exposure to the sun for extended periods of time.
- Remove dirt and dust by sweeping or vacuuming daily if possible to avoid possible scratches due to accumulation