Showing all 11 results
Porcelain Tile by FinishBuild
Are you looking for durability and elegance for your spaces? Porcelain is your choice! Porcelain tiles are available in a range of great colors, sizes, textures and forms.
Porcelain is a type of ceramic tile that compared with ordinary ceramics is stronger, pure and with greater resistance to water. It achieves this by using clays pressed into shape, and fired at high temperatures to solidify. Along with the clay is a large amount of feldspar or equivalent mineral. It is more finely ground, subjected to higher pressure and fired for a long time at extremely high heat. Porcelain floor tiles are very hard and dense as a result of their manufacturing process. Take your time to decide in our selection catalog!
Benefits of Porcelain Floor Tiles
Porcelain tiles are an excellent option for your floors, if you have any doubts, below we will list some of the reasons to choose some of our porcelain tiles:
• Durability: These are some of the toughest flooring options available. Because of its resistance, porcelain can even be used in commercial environments, this is because it can withstand high levels of stress. This material is ideal for high-traffic spaces and heavy equipment use.
• Design flexibility: In addition to its strength, porcelain tiles can mimic the appearance of traditional floors such as marble, granite, wood, bamboo or even cork without noticing the difference.
• Resistance to liquids: its high density hinders the penetration of liquids. If you want the surface to be completely impermeable to the algua, you can choose a floor that has cast glass enamel.
• Stain-resistance: Porcelain tiles repel the penetration of the liquid due to its density, which gives it a natural resistance to stains.
• Fireproof: Porcelain does not burn under any normal conditions, and these floors can help to restrict the transference and movement of flames if a fire breaks out.
• Repairable: if damage does occur to a tile, an individual porcelain piece is not difficult to remove and replace. It is advisable to buy an extra box to have backup pieces
Clean and Maintenance
Porcelain tiles can look like new for years without requiring much care because they are made of an extremely durable material. A type of ceramic that is baked particularly hard, these tiles are often paired with a glazed glass protective coating that makes them impervious to staining, water damage, and most scratching physical impact. However, it never hurts to comply with a series of care to prolong for many years more that appearance of “newly installed floors”
Clean porcelain tile regularly to keep it in excellent condition. Simply sweep with a soft-bristle broom before vacuuming. Then, once a month, mix 1/4 cup white vinegar with two gallons of water (or purchase one of the many suitable commercial cleansers), applying the solution to the floor with a sponge mop. Rinse the area with a little water and dry immediately using a clean towel or a microfiber cloth.
Follow these simple tips and enjoy some splendid floors for many years!