Whitehaus WHQDB542-BLUE Double Bowl Fireclay 36” Farmhouse Apron Kitchen Sink
Create a breathtaking focal point in your kitchen with this elegantly crafted farmhouse fireclay apron kitchen sink. Whitehaus Collection fireclay sinks are made of high quality clay and a traditional farmhouse design sure to transform any kitchen into a beautifully designed masterpiece.
- All four sides are glazed and finished so this sink is reversable. Both sides have a 2 1/2” decorative lip.
- The sink tapers slightly at the top by 3/8”. Meaning that the top width is a bit larger than the bottom width.
- For a template we recommend that you wait to have the sink on location and trace it on to a carton to create the template.
- This sink is made of fireclay which is the highest quality clay sink available exceeding that of porcelain due to higher baking temperatures and longer baking times. It is made from 100% white clay unlike cast iron sinks which are made from iron and simply coated with a layer of clay. It can withstand the hottest pots & pans with out a problem unlike fiberglass sinks. Bottom line these sinks are extremely durable and will stay with you for many years to come.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2″ and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem