Whitehaus WHFLCON2418-BLACK 24″ Reversible Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Whitehaus has the largest selection of fireclay farm sinks in the country and this reversible model is one of the newest ones on the market!
- Reverisble series fireclay sink with a concave front apron on one side and a fluted front apron on the opposite side
- Sink tapers slightly on sides.
- Matching grid model WHREV2418
- US Patent No. D624635 S
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- This sink has an extra thick bottom so it requires a drain with a longer screw than normal. We recommend the Whitehaus RNW35L (brass) or RNW50L (plastic) strainers and the WH202 waste disposer trim.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8″ of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
|Dimensions||18 × 24 × 10 in|
WHFLCON2418-BISCUIT, WHFLCON2418-BLACK, WHFLCON2418-BLUE, WHFLCON2418-WHITE