Whitehaus WH3618-BLUE Single Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Front Kitchen Sink
Create a breathtaking focal point in your kitchen with this elegantly crafted farmhouse fireclay apron kitchen sink. Whitehaus Collection fireclay sinks are made of high quality clay and a traditional farmhouse design sure to transform any kitchen into a beautifully designed masterpiece.
- Duet Reversible fireclay sink with a smooth front apron.
- Sink is finished on all four sides and is reversable. 1” solid thick all around.
- This sink is made of fireclay which is the highest quality clay sink available exceeding that of porcelain due to higher baking temperatures and longer baking times. It is made from 100% white clay unlike cast iron sinks which are made from iron and simply coated with a layer of clay. It can withstand the hottest pots & pans with out a problem unlike fiberglass sinks. Bottom line these sinks are extremely durable and will stay with you for many years to come.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- This sink has an extra thick bottom so it requires a drain with a longer screw than normal. We recommend the Whitehaus RNW35L (brass) or RNW50L (plastic) strainers and the WH202 waste disposer trim.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8″ of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
|Dimensions||18 × 36 × 10 in|
WH3618-BISCUIT, WH3618-BLACK, WH3618-BLUE, WH3618-WHITE
34 x 16 x 8 1/2